Your company values you as an employee. Here are a summary of your group benefits offered by your employer.
Is it an Emergency?
Are you experiencing a life-threatening emergency? Go to ER or call 911 if you are experiencing:
- signs of heart attack or stroke
- severe chest pain or difficulty breathing
- seizures or loss of consciousness
- serious head, neck, or back injuries
- severe abdominal pain.
If it is not an emergency, always try to start with Telemedicine.
Here are some common conditions a primary care doctor may treat via telemedicine:
- Arthritic Pain
- Colds and Flu
- Insect Bites
- Respiratory Infections
- Skin Inflammations
- Sore Throats
- Sprains & Strains
- Bladder Infections
- Sports Injuries
Highlights of Your Benefits
Medical – Aetna
Download Benefits Book
- Phone: 972-559-0461
- General Benefits Questions: email@example.com
- Phone: 800-409-8958
- Enrollment Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org