Employer Benefits Insurance Broker/Consultant/Account Manager
Endeavor Risk Advisors is an independently held employee benefits insurance brokerage firm based in Dallas, Texas. We pride ourself on helping clients find the most cost-effective options for their benefit design. Two of our main focuses include engaging our clients on all the funding and product options, as well as helping coach the employees on managing out-of-pocket expenses. In order to achieve our goals, we are looking to add the following positions including Employer Benefits Insurance Broker, Consultant, and Account Manager.
The philosophy at Endeavor Risk is to provide the best possible service for our client, period. Therefore, we don’t have quotas, and we do not track revenue production. As a result, we hope to find someone who is self-motivated and aligned with our values to join our growing firm.
If you have 2 or more years of experience and are interested in learning more, please reach out to us to schedule a confidential call. No resume is needed for this initial call.
Employer Benefits Insurance Broker/Consultant/Account Manager Duties Include:
1. Source and implement new methods for selling benefit plans to new and current clients.
2. Assist clients and prospects with the administration of new groups, including form filing, company communication, designing plan strategies, negotiation of final sale.
3. Communicate and educate plan designs to clients.
4. Brainstorm benefit designs with carriers for each specific group’s individual needs.
5. Continue to maintain client relationships to retain groups and help grow the company.
6. Manage client renewal, employee on-boarding, and education of plans.
7. Maintain client management software for clients and keep the team informed of progress.
8. Keep on time with deadlines and target dates throughout the complete client process.
9. Oversee employee compliance requirements including, 5500 filing, annual notice distribution, plan SPD and documentation, as well as any other compliance requirements to keep clients satisfied.
- Independently Owned
- Employee Benefits Package
- Full Time and Part Time
- Workplace Flexibility
- No Quotas, Ever
We are in business to help our clients and employees’ save money on their health insurance cost as well as out of pocket costs. Furthermore, we want to help un-insured employees get access to coverage. It is not the carrier who dictates our decisions, it is the client group.